Parent Resources from FLDOE
- FCAT Call CenterBeginning Monday, May 21, DOE experts will be available to answer parent questions from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Parents may call 866-507-1109 to ask questions about FCAT, recent changes to Florida’s accountability system, and how this impacts students and teachers.
- Florida’s Path to Success: http://www.floridapathtosuccess.org/ Visit the Florida’s Path to Success website to find out more information about Florida’s transition to tougher standards and higher expectations. The website features a letter from Commissioner Robinson, timelines about Florida’s education system, a question and answer page, and video from a Florida public school parent.
- DOE Parent Portal by Novachi: http://parents.fldoe.org/home In partnership with Novachi, the department is launching the DOE Parent Portal. This public forum is designed for parents to ask questions and voice ideas at the state level. The portal features a parent blog, discussion board, and announcements page with more education resources coming soon. Parents may logon for access to this free user-friendly site.
- DOE Parent Newsletter: http://parents.fldoe.org/newsletter The Florida Department of Education’s Bureau of Family and Community Outreach is pleased to send you our “Just for Parents” newsletter.
- DOE Just for Parents E-mailThis e-mail address is especially for Florida’s parents to get answers, voice opinions and share ideas with the department. Send an e-mail to email@example.com.